On May 20, 2011, from 6-9 p.m., Susan Barton, an internationally recognized expert in the field of dyslexia will speak for FREE in Cold Spring, KY. This event is being sponsored by Campbell County Schools.
Do not miss this opportunity.
- Dyslexia's Inheritance patterns and the genetic link
- The symptoms of mild dyslexia in adults
- The classic warning signs in children
- Why most dyslexic children don't qualify for special ed
- Research-based "best practices" to improve spelling, reading, and writing
- Why tutoring alone is not enough -- and much more!!!
Seating is limited, so make a reservation here, or call Sarah Pershing at 614-563-0832.